Curious about how to do a content experiment?
What if you could use an experimental approach with your marketing to embolden yourself to try new things, uncover perfect-fit-for-you strategies, and detach from taking marketing failures personally?
Ah, wouldn’t that be nice?
Hailey Dale is the founder of Your Content Empire, and she’s here to help you create more profitable, purposeful, and productive content — and hopefully enjoy yourself more while doing it too.
She’s all about leveraging curiosity and generosity to whip up results-driven content strategies that give you back more time to focus on what matters most to you in business and in life.
Her new book, Your Content Rebellion, is all about ditching the content shoulds, how to design a content strategy that engages you as much as it does your reader, and why your enjoyment is a crucial ingredient to succeeding with content.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast:
- How we can bridge the intimacy gap with our customers and accelerate the know/like/trust factor in marketing
- How to use an experimental approach with your marketing to embolden yourself to try new things, uncover perfect-fit-for-you strategies, and detach from taking marketing failures personally.
- A walkthrough of how to design your first content experiment
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Does Honeybook sound like the right fit for your business?
Click here to save 50% ($200 off!) your first year's subscription
… or use the code PURPOSE at checkout
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- How To Vision Cast For Your Biz & Why You Need To
- How To Get Things Done Using The Science Of Habits
- 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Do
- How I Started My Business In An Economic Downturn
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CANDICE
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.