What are all things mascline and femine energy?
How can we use the lunar cycles to align ourselves and our business?
Betsy and Laura of Lucious Hustle and are a transformational business and branding coaches on a mission to empower women with the tools and motivation they need to turn a spark of an idea into a full-fledged business and sought-after brand.
Betsy and Laura have a wild journey of manifestation and self-discovery. Two total strangers living in two different countries, 3000 miles apart with the same (rare) last name, who are not related! They connected on Instagram and became fast friends, then podcast besties, then business partners.
They are two VERY different people, different families, backgrounds, personalities, and experiences, and yet…they have forged an incredible friendship and nurtured a thriving tribe of women entrepreneurs, seekers, and healers making massive change in the world.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast:
- What is masculine and feminine energy and how can we use it to guide our business?
- What can the moon teach us about cycles in our business and our lives?
- How can we work through trauma and heal ourselves while simultaneously building a multiple 6-figure business?
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH BETSY & LAURA
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- The Power in Purpose: How Purpose Changes My Life & Business
- Featured On: Her Fearless Hustle Podcast |Fear Is The Thief of Action
- Featured On: Girl Means Business Podcast
- Stop Being a One Woman Show & Start Scaling Your Business to 10K Months with Melissa Lin
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CANDICE
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.