Imagine waking up every single day, driven by purpose, getting to do work that you love.
Purpose is powerful. It's what drives us every day to do the work that we do and to serve our clients well. If you're struggling in your biz right now, not connecting to why you serve, this podcast episode on Girl Means Business is for you.
I sat down with Kendra, the host of the Girl Means Business Podcast, to talk about my favorite topic.
In this episode we have a conversation about how YOU can discover what you were meant to do–and how to lead with that in your business everyday.
On the Girl Means Business Podcast, Kendra Swalls, photographer, educator and Southern Boss Babe, shares helpful business advice, actionable tips and engaging interviews, all intended to help you create a business and life that you love.
On this episode of Girl Means Business Podcast:
- Steps to uncovering your purpose
- The power behind purpose and how it can transform your life
- How to market & sell with purpose at the forefront
CONNECT WITH GIRL MEANS BUSINESS PODCAST
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- The Power in Purpose: How Purpose Changed My Life & Business
- Featured On: Every Day I’m Bustlin’ Podcast
- Featured On: Her Fearless Hustle Podcast | Fear Is The Thief of Action
- Featured On: The Weddings For Real Podcast | Why You Need a Business Plan
- Featured on She Creates Business Podcast: Mentorships in the Wedding Industry
- Stop Being a One Woman Show & Start Scaling Your Business to 10K Months with Melissa Lin