The tables have turned! I'm excited to share a conversation I had with Megan Gillikin, host of The Weddings For Real Podcast, all about my journey, why purpose is so important, and why YOU need to write a business plan.
I know–writing a business plan is about the most unsexy thing ever when it comes to building your business.
But it's important.
The truth is, it's so important that I asked Megan if we could sit down and chat about it in detail.
In this episode of The Weddings For Real Podcast, I share
- Why you should write a business plan
- How to start writing a strategy for your business
- When you should revisit your business plan and
- The changes you can expect to experience after writing one
I want you to dive in and write a strategy for your business, which is why I created my FREE Business Plan Outline + Guide, to give you a jumpstart on creating a strategy for your business that works. Click here to learn more and grab a copy!
Megan Gillikin, the owner of A Southern Soiree, is a wonderful podcast host! On the Weddings For Real Podcast, real wedding vendors share their tips and tricks for surviving and thriving in this one of a kind industry.
I love that she's created a voice for our industry, and is committed to sharing the true stories behind some of your industry favorites — and people you may not know but should be paying attention to!
Explore More Resources
- Why You're Not Attracting The Right Clients and How to Fix It
- 5 Things a Business Plan Will Reveal About Your Biz
- Charging What You're Worth is a Big Lie. Stop Using This Philosophy to Price Your Services, and do THIS Instead
- Episode 22 | Megan Gillikin Challenges You To Think About Your Legacy. If You Died Tomorrow, How Would You Want To Be Remembered?
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business