The tables have turned! I'm excited to share a conversation I had with Megan Gillikin, host of The Weddings For Real Podcast, all about my journey, why purpose is so important, and why YOU need to write a business plan.
I know–writing a business plan is about the most unsexy thing ever when it comes to building your business.
But it's important.
The truth is, it's so important that I asked Megan if we could sit down and chat about it in detail.
In this episode of The Weddings For Real Podcast, I share
- Why you should write a business plan
- How to start writing a strategy for your business
- When you should revisit your business plan and
- The changes you can expect to experience after writing one
I want you to dive in and write a strategy for your business, which is why I created my FREE Business Plan Outline + Guide, to give you a jumpstart on creating a strategy for your business that works. Click here to learn more and grab a copy!
Megan Gillikin, the owner of A Southern Soiree, is a wonderful podcast host! On the Weddings For Real Podcast, real wedding vendors share their tips and tricks for surviving and thriving in this one of a kind industry.
I love that she's created a voice for our industry, and is committed to sharing the true stories behind some of your industry favorites — and people you may not know but should be paying attention to!
Thanks to Megan and Jason for having me on their show– and thanks to YOU for listening. Be sure to subscribe to The Weddings For Real Podcast on iTunes or Spotify so you never miss an episode.
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- Why You're Not Attracting The Right Clients and How to Fix It
- 5 Things a Business Plan Will Reveal About Your Biz
- Charging What You're Worth is a Big Lie. Stop Using This Philosophy to Price Your Services, and do THIS Instead
- Episode 22 | Megan Gillikin Challenges You To Think About Your Legacy. If You Died Tomorrow, How Would You Want To Be Remembered?
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment