What does it mean to start thinking like a boss? Author, psychotherapist, and mindset coach Kate Crocco shares some of the lies that hold us back, and how we can step into our confidence.
Kate is a confidence and mindset coach, mom, wife, podcaster, and author of the new book Thinking Life a Boss.
As a psychotherapist and confidence/mindset coach, Kate mentors female leaders around the globe. She coaches thousands of women through her programs, podcast, and now her new book!
Her weekly podcast, Thinking Like a Boss, is where she interviews female entrepreneurs from various fields who have found success in business and in life.
Kate's mission is to empower women to go after their dreams by helping them break down the walls and fears that have been holding them back.
And in her new book, she explores the 9 lies we tell ourselves that hold us back. Lies like — I’m not ready to do ______ yet. Or I need to learn more about ______ before I do it. Or I’m not capable enough, smart enough, or ready.
Have you told yourself these lies before?
I know I have.
Being successful in the business YOU want requires more than just business strategy. You have to work through the lies that you’ve told yourself about what you deserve and what you’re capable of.
Today’s episode is a powerful breakthrough of those lies that have held you back, and Kate will have you seeing and believing in yourself– seeing and believing in the greatness that others already see in you.
Are you ready to go make an impact on the world? I hope so.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, Kate Crocco shares ways to start thinking like a boss:
- Kate shares her journey of becoming a business and mindset coach for women
- How mindset work is just as important as strategy
- Her formula for you to get out of decision paralysis and start making decisions with confidence!
- When you’re afraid of taking the next step because “what if it’s the wrong next step,” Kate offers a technique to flip your mindset – and spoiler: there is no such thing as a “wrong decision”
- How we can know if something is truly aligned with us and our vision
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- 10 of the Best Business Books to Read in 2020 For Female Entrepreneurs
- How to Cast a Vision for Your Business
- Allie Casazza Wants You To Know You Don’t Have to Accept Your Circumstances
- The Green-Eyed Monster: Why Your Jealousy of Others is Ruining Your Business
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Read Kate's new book, Thinking Like a Boss
- Amber Lilyestrom
- Cooking with Paris
CONNECT WITH KATE
- Visit Kate's Website
- Subscribe to Kate's Podcast, Thinking Like A Boss
- Follow Kate on the ‘gram
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment