How to vision cast for your business is the heart behind this episode of The Power in Purpose.
Are you ready to take back control of your time, your business, and your goals? If you are yelling a big YES then get ready! We are going to do a few exercises that help you paint the bigger picture. And they are going to help you take back control.
The future may feel uncertain but that’s not true. We can take control over what we want for our future and what we want it to look like. We don’t have to sit idly and take it as it comes. We have the power to dream about the kind of life and future we want, and how our businesses impact us and the lives of others.
Today, I am going to challenge you to mastermind and vision cast. This is where you get to have a say. A voice. It’s where you get to decide what the future looks like for you… and your business.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, you’ll hear:
- What masterminding your business really means and where you need to start.
- Why you need to ask yourself hard questions as you plan your business.
- The one thing that stands in the way of you really masterminding your business.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- The Business Plan Blueprint: Join my new program, cast a vision for your biz, and design a business that can flourish–even in uncertain times.
- Honeybook: Thanks to Honeybook for sponsoring today's episode. Take back control of your biz, book clients with ease, and get paid faster. Click here to save 50% off your first year.
- Flodesk: Thanks to Flodesk for sponsoring today's episode. Looking to boost your email marketing with beautiful, highly converting emails? Check out Flodesk and save 50% off for LIFE.
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- Fears, Feelings & Facts: How to Navigate Your Creative Business During The Coronavirus
- 5 Things a Biz Plan Will Reveal About Your Biz – And Why You Need One
- How I Started My Biz in an Economic Downturn
- Podcast Episode: How to Get Out of Drift Mode & Into Design Mode
- Podcast Episode: Charging What You're Worth is a Big Lie
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CANDICE
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.