Have you ever cast a vision for your business? Have you sat down and thought about what kind of business you really want to grow?
If you feel like you're not making progress in your business right now–it could be because you're not really sure about where you're headed.
The secret to designing the business you want is to cast a vision for your business's future.
Vision casting is an exercise where you'll look at the destination you want to arrive at in your business. The kind of success you'll have, wealth you'll create, and impact you'll make.
In order for you to develop strategies in your business and build the kind of business YOU want, you need to know where you're going.
Most entrepreneurs don't cast a vision for their business–but luckily for you, you're not most entrepreneurs! You're dedicated to scaling and growing the kind of business you want, and that starts with casting a vision for your future.
The future may feel uncertain but that’s not true. We can take control over what we want for our future and what we want it to look like.
You have the power to dream about the kind of life and future you want, and how your businesses impact you and the lives of others.
Today, I am going to challenge you to mastermind and vision cast for your business. This is where you get to have a say. A voice. It’s where you get to decide what the future looks like for you… and your business.
Ready to build the kind of business YOU want?
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, I'm teaching you how to vision cast for your business:
- What masterminding your business really means and where you need to start.
- Why you need to ask yourself hard questions as you plan your business.
- The one thing that stands in the way of you really masterminding your business.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- The Business Plan Blueprint: Join my new program, cast a vision for your biz, and design a business that can flourish–even in uncertain times.
- Honeybook: Thanks to Honeybook for sponsoring today's episode. It's time for you to take control of your biz, book clients with ease, and get paid faster. Click here to save 50% off your first year.
- Flodesk: Thanks to Flodesk for sponsoring today's episode. Looking to boost your email marketing with beautiful, highly converting emails? Check out Flodesk and save 50% off for LIFE.
Explore More Resources
- Fears, Feelings & Facts: How to Navigate Your Creative Business During The Coronavirus
- 5 Things a Biz Plan Will Reveal About Your Biz – And Why You Need One
- How I Started My Biz in an Economic Downturn
- Podcast Episode: How to Get Out of Drift Mode & Into Design Mode
- Podcast Episode: Charging What You're Worth is a Big Lie
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.