In this podcast episode, I'm sharing five ways to get you out of drift mode and into design mode with your business.
What the heck is drift mode?
Great question. Let me explain.
When you're in drift mode in your business, you're literally stuck in the current, drifting wherever the current takes you.
You don't have a clear vision of where your destination is and you're letting outside forces and influences determine your direction.
Making decisions is hard when you're in drift mode, reacting to the day-to-day ongoings of your business as you step back from being a visionary and instead, find yourself drifting.
Does this sound like you right now? If so, don't worry. I've got you. In this podcast episode, I'm sharing 5 ways to get yourself unstuck so you can start making shit happen in your business–by going from drifting to designing.
I want you to truly believe that you CAN build your biz–even in uncertain times–and that your business CAN flourish despite how you feel or the outside circumstances.
So, if you’ve been feeling like you're drifting, this episode is for you. Let’s dive in!
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, we take you from drift mode to design mode in 5 easy steps:
- What drift mode is and how you know if you are in drift mode
- The difference between drift mode and design mode
- Why vision for your business is more important now than ever
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Honeybook: Thanks to Honeybook for sponsoring today's episode. Take back control of your biz, book clients with ease, and get paid faster. Click here to save 50% off your first year.
- Ready to transform your business? Learn more about WeddingPro Insiders and get a sneak peek at my exclusive mastermind for wedding pros https://weddingproinsiders.com
Explore More Resources
- How to Vision Cast For Your Biz – And Why You Need To
- 10 of the Best Business Books to Read in 2020 for Female Entrepreneurs
- Fears, Feelings, and facts: How to Navigate Your Creative Business During the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
- 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Do
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.