Raise your hand if you feel like you’re drifting right now? You’re not quite sure where you’re going or what to do next. I spent a few days in drift mode myself. It’s a hard place to be and my goal with today’s episode is to get you OUT of drift mode and into design mode.
I want you to truly believe that you CAN build your biz–even in uncertain times–and that your business CAN flourish despite how you feel or the outside circumstances.
So, if you’ve been feeling like you're drifting, this episode is for you. Let’s dive in!
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast:
- What drift mode is and how you know if you are on it.
- The difference between drift mode and design mode.
- Why vision for your business is more important now than ever.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- The Business Plan Blueprint: Join my new program, cast a vision for your biz, and design a business that can flourish–even in uncertain times.
- Honeybook: Thanks to Honeybook for sponsoring today's episode. Take back control of your biz, book clients with ease, and get paid faster. Click here to save 50% off your first year.
- Ready to transform your business? Learn more about WeddingPro Insiders and get a sneak peek at my exclusive mastermind for wedding pros https://weddingproinsiders.com
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- How to Vision Cast For Your Biz – And Why You Need To
- 10 of the Best Business Books to Read in 2020 for Female Entrepreneurs
- Fears, Feelings, and facts: How to Navigate Your Creative Business During the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic
- 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Do
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CANDICE
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.