Do you ever scroll on the ‘gram, or see your colleagues and wonder how they’re always doing the most? You know, getting things done, launching new products or services, booking their ideal clients, scaling their business to new heights, and getting recognized for their work. What are their ways to be successful?!
What is their secret??
Being in business for over 12 years, I have seen some business owners struggle to progress and some who soar to new heights. But more so, I have seen the qualities it takes to separate those who want to be successful and those who are.
Do me a favor: grab your favorite notebook and pen–because you’re definitely going to want to take notes as we walk through the 6 things successful entrepreneurs do in their biz.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast on Six Ways To Be Successful:
- Why learning and doing (at the same time) are important in your biz.
- How time matters and making appointments with yourself is important to be successful.
- Breaking through perfection and why you should be experimenting in your business.
- The power of listening to your customers.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know– what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How To Vision Cast For Your Biz And Why You Need To
- How To Start a Wedding Planning Business
- 5 Ways to Get Out of Drift Mode & Into Design Mode
- Podcast Episode 035: Michelle Loretta On How To Be Financially Smart & Curious In Your Business
- Podcast Episode 028: Tried & True Strategies for Landing EVERY Sale
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.