Did you know there's a science behind habits? Are you curious about how you can get more done in your business? How you can be more productive, more efficient, and reach your goals faster?
In today's episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, we're talking about the science behind habits–and how habits help you get more done.
The science behind habits is such a timely topic because most of us have been stuck at home and stuck with our bad (and good!) habits. Not to mention, we are also approaching the half-way-mark of 2020, and you’re 6 months into our goals.
Fun fact: Did you know it’s been scientifically proven that it takes 66 days to form a new habit? 66 DAYS! No wonder all our new year's resolutions have an 80% FAILURE RATE.
This podcast is all about challenging the way you have been doing things in your business while pushing you to try new ways of doing things.
There is a lot we can unpack about habits, but I am going to share 2 things that are going to help you this month– and in the long run.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast I teach you some science behind habits:
- Why it is important to be all in for 66 days (yes 66 days!) to forming a new habit
- The power of having grace on yourself as you establish new habits
- How you can keep a sharp focus on a few things, instead of everything.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know– what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How To Vision Cast For Your Biz And Why You Need To
- 5 Ways To Get Out of Drift Mode & Into Design Mode
- Fears, Feeling & Facts: How to Navigate Your Creative Biz During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- How to Batchwork: An Easy To Follow Batchworking System
- Jamie Kutchman Wynne On How The Fires In Our Business Become Our Greatest Strength
- Terrica Skaggs On Why You Need To Be Ready For Your Oprah Moment (And How To Be Unapologetically You)
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.