How can you fully step into who you are, unapologetically, so you can grow and scale your business in a direction that feels right to you? Terrica Skaggs wants you to start embracing who you are in your business–and not apologize for it.
And what happens when you have your ‘Oprah’ moment..? Is your business ready for prime time?
My guest on today’s episode of The Power in Purpose podcast is my long-time friend, Terrica Skaggs of Cocktails & Details and Terrica, Inc.
Specializing in modern Southern weddings, Terrica has been creating exquisite events in the Golden Isles area for the past fifteen years. Her work is anchored by the belief in creating custom experiences inspired by her clients’ love stories while infusing technology and efficiency.
Her weddings and expertise have been featured in The Knot, Reader’s Digest, Martha Stewart Weddings, HLN tv, Style Me Pretty and a host of others.
In addition to leading a rockstar team at her planning and design firm, she also owns The White Lounge— a contemporary wedding planning studio for couples and wedding professionals.
As a wavemaker nominated for Honeybook’s 20 on the Rise and a current Knot Pro Educator, she launched her signature wedding industry education system, “Here Comes the Brand” in Winter 2018. Terrica is an ardent educator of those in the wedding industry, also hosting the “She Doesn’t Even Go Here” podcast.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Terrica Skaggs:
- The big shifts that happened in Terrica’s business when she decided to be unapologetically herself (and how you can get the same results)
- Why you’re not ready for prime time–and how to get your business ready for that viral moment
- Terrica breaks down why systems are a prescription for your business anxiety and success
- Why is it important to perfect that one thing instead of being “ok” at everything.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH TERICCA SKAGGS
- Visit Terrica’s Website
- Follow her on Instagram
- Visit the Unity Through Community Site Unity through community
- Watch on YouTube Town Hall Conversation
- Visit her Coaching Site Get Coaching from Terrica
- Visit her Cocktails & Details
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
- 5 Online Wedding Planning Tools You Need to Use
- Jamie Kutchman Wynne on How The Fires In Our Business Become our Greatest Strength
- Top 3 Financial Mistakes You're Making in Your Wedding Business
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.