Allie Casazza, the host of The Purpose Show podcast, wants you to know that you don’t have to accept your circumstances. And, in fact, there are no rules about the way life has to work – except the ones you accept.
Have you found yourself wondering if this is what ____ is supposed to be like? You can insert any kind of word you want in there – motherhood, adulthood, entrepreneurship, marriage, friendship, or just simply life.
She’s a mom of four in Southern California, host of The Purpose Show a top-rated podcast, and the creator of e-courses designed to help burdened mothers simplify their lives and enjoy their kids.
Known as ‘The Life Minimalist', she encourages and inspires women to pursue an abundant life by creating space for what matters most.
She has been featured on The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Huffington Post, and was recognized as one of the internet's most influential moms on ABC News.
LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE
Allie wants you to clear the clutter and start taking ownership of your own life. And after today’s episode, you will.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, Allie Casazza shares:
- Are you in the middle of a hard time? Allie offers hope through sharing her story of how she overcame depression, dread, and too much “stuff”
- How simplifying, embracing minimalism and living intentionally changed her life
- Allison gives us guidance on how to discover our purpose and how to take ownership of what it looks like for you
- Learn how can intentional living change the way we do business and how we make decisions
- Why intentionally living is learning how to say no to things and feel OK with it
- Why being a people pleaser is one of the most self-centered things you can do
- You’re allowed to change your mind and you should give people the same grace
- How being an action taking, problem-solving woman can help open living more intentionally
- Why you should adopt the mindset of taking 100% responsibility for everything that happens – even if it was outside of your control
- Most of the things that hold us back are not circumstantial or environmental but our beliefs
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Does Honeybook sound like the right fit for your business?
… or use the code PURPOSE at checkout
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- Episode 03 | Amber Housley: Here's your Permission to Start Showing Up in Your Life & Biz
- Episode 14 | Rhiannon Bosse: Why Can't You Have the Life You've Always Wanted… Now?
- Episode 45 | 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Do
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Listen to The Purpose Show Podcast
- See Bella Draw
- The Purpose Show: Episode 114 – How My Morning Ritual Has Changed
- Article Mentioned in Today's Episode
CONNECT WITH ALLIE
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CANDICE
If you're looking to grow your business this year, and want some help and guidance on how to make your goals happen, check out my group mastermind WeddingPro Insiders. It has all the tools you need to book premium clients, scale your services with ease and build a profitable business with purpose.