Allison of Polygon Market wants you to cultivate authentic connections with your audience through your brand experience. And in today's episode, she shares how we can cultivate authentic connections that will build our brand and our business.
As the owner of a brand marketing, business strategy, and visual design agency – she can hook you up with the visual representation of your brand. But what she wants you to focus more clearly on, is the connections your brand makes and the tribe it can build around it.
Brands that cultivate authentic connections are brands that win.
In such a hyper-connected world, your mission and how you approach authentic connection is what sets you apart from all the others. It can literally be how you rise up the ranks in a saturated market.
Allison embarked on the unconventional journey to create + cultivate Polygon Market long before it was established in 2014. After she and her husband, Derek, married in August 2017, they took the leap to become a full-time family partnership.
With several years of experience and infinite resources in brand marketing + business strategy + visual design, they have brought together a fierce community of talented professionals, providing brands with the power of an agency and supporting businesses of all sizes and from all over.
Allison believes in the power of working together and building authentic connections to help everyone thrive in their own way.
LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST EPISODE
In today’s episode, we talk about how you can be a brand that connects with people to build your own tribe or community. Allison shares powerful ways to make this happen, like core values and a brand manifesto.
- Why building authentic connection is so important when it comes to branding, marketing, and business strategy
- How you can be a brand that connects with people and build your own “tribe” or community
- A brand manifesto can help you cultivate the community who is waiting for your message
- How we can we tap into our values in order to understand our mission better
- How do we know when our brand has reached the tipping point?
- The brand that Allison says is doing it right by sharing their manifesto, their core values, and showing up for their audience to make authentic connections (it’s SUCH a good example!)
- Allison has worked with big corporate clients like Disney, Netflix, and Anthropologie and shares a similarity between all three.
- How purpose has made Allison happier – and she’s stopped the comparison game
Does Honeybook sound like the right fit for your business?
… or use the code PURPOSE at checkout
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Creative Market (skip the deer head logo)
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- Bando & Jen Gotch
- Shannon Pilcher on Trust, Teamwork and Empowering Others
CONNECT WITH ALLISON
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- How to Build a Brand Your ICA’s Trust with Bernel Westbrook
- Elizabeth McCravy on how to create a knock-out business brand and website
- WEDDING INDUSTRY: Do your services complement your brand?
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CANDICE
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.