What does it take to have a knock-out wedding industry brand? Elizabeth McCravy is a website and brand designer–and she's sharing her secrets inside today's episode. She mixes marketing strategy, personality galore, and tons of fun to create custom brands, custom websites, and website templates.
Elizabeth believes that your brand has a unique voice and story to tell– and she has helped hundreds of businesses all over the world share their story. She’s the host of The Breakthrough Brand Podcast where she shares how to stand out online, design success from the inside out, and create a breakthrough business.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, Elizabeth McCravy shares:
- The number one business component YOU need to have before you step into the branding or rebranding process
- Three things that make up an awesome website and why you can’t miss any of them
- Common mistakes she sees on businesses websites that you can go and fix TODAY
- How to craft a brand statement using client inquiries and testimonials
- How to generate leads from Instagram. Learn her secrets using Instagram as a lead generation tool and why you don’t need a huge following to have inquiries that convert to customers
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Tools I Use to Run My Business
- Ready to find your ideal clients?
- Purchase Book: Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Listen: Building a Story Brand Podcast
- Who Inspires Elizabeth? AmberHousley.com
- Listen: Episode 003 with Amber Housley
- Listen: Episode 005 with Tyler J. McCall
CONNECT WITH ELIZABETH MCCRAVY
- Visit her website: ElizabethMcCravy.com
- Visit her Showit Template Shop: Shop Elizabeth McCravy
- Use Code: POWERINPURPOSE to receive 12% off a template of your choice!
- Learn about her custom designs: ElizabethMcCravy.com
- Follow Elizabeth on Instagram: @ElizabethMcCravy
- Interaction with Elizabeth on Facebook: Elizabeth McCravy Designs
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Explore More Resources
- Showit Templates for Coaches: Save 12% Off Templates at Elizabeth McCravy
- Allison Sugahara on Why Brands That Cultivate Authentic Connections Are the Ones That Win
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.