Have you been seeking balance in your work and your life? Have you been searching for ways to not just become more balanced, but more well-rounded? Geomyra Pollard is our guest on today’s show and she's teaching us why balance is a myth, and how to be well-rounded instead.
If the word “balance” is your word for the year – Geomyra wants to guide you in the direction of being more well-rounded instead. In fact, she’s on a mission for us all to live a more well-rounded life.
Maybe you’re feeling stuck where you are, seeking balance and purpose. Geomyra empowers us all to lean into the hard parts and let them guide you toward living a well-rounded life that fulfills your purpose.
Geomyra Pollard shares her journey from a wedding planner to a coach for creatives in the wedding industry.
She’s a well-rounded life + biz coach for creatives that aspire to create and live with grace, passion, and purpose. Through her coaching firm, Coaching for Creatives, Geomyra finds joy in the strategic support and encouragement for entrepreneurs seeking a thriving business and a well-rounded life.
Geomyra is the host of the top-rated podcast, A Well-Rounded Life. She considers it her calling to educate, coach, and encourage determined small business owners and go-getters.
I love this episode so much. It’s one of my favorite all-time interviews because it's a mixture of mindset and simple choices we can make to change our life. I know you’re going to love it too.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Geomyra Pollard:
- Geomyra started her business as a wedding planner right out of college and served her clients for over a decade. But something in her life changed, which led her to launch her company, Coaching for Creatives
- The importance of cultivating a well-rounded life instead of a “balanced” life
- How being more well-rounded helps you to make time for work and family in a way that feels good
- Learn the steps you need to take to live a more well-rounded life
- Geomyra is a system QUEEN, and she shares systems we can add to our business and home that can help us be more well-rounded
- Purpose is powerful, Geomyra shares how it’s changed her life and her business
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know– what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Honeybook for a solid onboarding system (use this link or the code PURPOSE to save 50%)
- Loom for screen recording your tasks so you can delegate them to your team
- Shipt for grocery delivery
- Plan to Eat for meal planning (guys, I signed up for this and it’s THE BEST THING EVER!)
CONNECT WITH GEOMYRA POLLARD
- Hire Geomyra as your business coach
- Listen to her podcast, A Well-Rounded Life
- Follow her on the ‘gram
- Check her out on Pinterest
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- 5 Time Management Tips & Secrets for Creative Biz Owners
- Amber Housley Gives You Permission to Start Showing Up for Your Life & Biz
- Asana Review: How I Use Asana in My Biz + 10% Off
- 2023 Honeybook Review: Is Honeybook Worth It And What You Need To Know Before You Sign Up
- 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Do