Ready to launch your email marketing nurture sequence? Don't forget to download your workbook, free! >>
Email marketing. You’ve heard about it for years, you might even be doing it– but how do you turn email marketing from that dreaded chore you never want to do and instead, into a sales machine? It's all in the nurture sequence.
So how do you start, create, and launch an email marketing nurture sequence?
Consider this episode a masterclass on how you can leverage email marketing in your business and turn your email list into a sales machine – one that is evergreen and on autopilot.
Whether you have a list, have half a list, or you’ve been collecting email addresses for decades – you can make email marketing a priority this year!
On today's episode of The Power in Purpose podcast, I walk you through the in's and out's of marketing with email, how to set up an automated email workflow that nurtures your customer's to buy.
And I've even created a companion workbook to help you get started!
If you've been wanting to start an email list (or figure out what to do with the one you have!), this episode is for you.
On this episode about email marketing:
- The difference between social media and email marketing.
- How email marketing helps accelerate the know/like/trust factor with your audience (especially in the wedding industry!)
- What an email marketing nurture sequence is and how you can (and should) use it in your marketingstrategy.
This episode is part of our ongoing marketing series.
To see previous episodes and current episodes, click here.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- The Only Marketing Hack You Need In Your Creative Business
- How To Use Email Marketing As A Wedding Pro – Step-by-Step Guide
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging in 2021 With Vanessa Hicks
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.