Today we’re talking about habits. And it’s such a timely topic because most of us have been stuck at home and stitch with our bad (and good!) habits. Not to mention, we are also approaching the half-way-mark of 2020, you’re 6 months into our goals.
Fun fact: Did you know it’s been scientifically proven that it takes 66 days to form a new habit? 66 DAYS! No wonder all our new year's resolutions have an 80% FAILURE RATE.
This show is all about challenging the way you have been doing things (aka your habits), and pushing you to try new ways of doing things (aka creating new habits).
There is a lot we can unpack about habits, but I am going to share 2 things that are going to you this month – and in the long run.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast:
- Why it is important to be all in for 66 days (yes 66 days!) to forming a new habit
- The power of having grace on yourself as you establish new habits
- How you can keep a sharp focus on a few things, instead of everything.
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- How To Vision Cast For Your Biz And Why You Need To
- 5 Ways To Get Out of Drift Mode & Into Design Mode
- Fears, Feeling & Facts: How to Navigate Your Creative Biz During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- How to Batchwork: An Easy To Follow Batchworking System
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CANDICE
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.