I'm on the Mary Marantz Show today, talking all about time management!
Do you find yourself constantly going through your to-do list, checking off each line item, and then falling into bed at night stressing about all of the things still left on your notepad? (PS: last week doesn't count because literally no one got anything done–and that's OK!).
I hear ya, Candice–it happens to the best of us!
Today I'm chatting all about time management on Mary Marantz's podcast and how you can start to tackle your to-do list with more intention (and also free yourself up from feeling guilty about not doing everything all the time).
I'm sharing some tangible tips and steps that will get you feeling better about the time you do have–so you can start culling that to-do list and getting what matters most, done!
A special thanks to Mary for having me on her show. I hope you enjoy this episode. After you listen, respond to this email with your questions–and let me know if it helped ya!
On this episode of The Mary Marantz Show, Mary and Candice talk through:
- The limiting beliefs that we have with time,
- The things that keep us stuck, and
- Why we procrastinate and ‘put off’.
Candice helps us to combat these limiting beliefs with some practical tips to really start taking back control of our days, our hours, and our relationship with time.
After listening you will learn:
- How you actually have more time than you think,
- The pros and cons of block scheduling and batch working, and
- How to turn limiting beliefs into positive truths.
If you are ready to take back your day and get to the work that really matters, you will not want to miss this powerful episode full of practical and tangible tips for your everyday life!
CONNECT WITH PODCAST
- Visit Mary Marantz's Website
- Purchase her new book, Dirt
- Subscribe to The Mary Marantz Show on Apple Podcasts
EXPLORE MORE RESOURCES
- 5 Time Management Tips & Secrets For Creative Business Owners
- What Is Analysis Paralysis, What Causes it & How To Overcome It
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.