What’s the key to landing the sale? In today’s episode, my guest Kendra Swalls introduces you to the know, like, trust factor– the foundational marketing and sales principle that will take you from broke to booked.
Kendra Swalls is a former elementary school teacher turned photographer and entrepreneur who is helping women let go of the notion that perfection equals success.
She founded Paisley Layne Photography and is on a mission to help women not only launch their dream business, but to show them all of the marketing and social media tips and tools she's learned on her own journey. She wants women to know that balancing motherhood and your career is definitely possible and achievable.
She’s also the host of the Girl Means Business podcast, where she shares insights on balancing motherhood, business, and marketing so you can find your passion, purpose, and power through entrepreneurship
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Kendra Swalls:
- What is the Know, Like & Trust factor, and how we can use it to connect with our audience and land the sale
- How you can easily get started with email marketing to connect with your customers
CONNECT WITH KENDRA
- Visit her Website
- Connect with her on Instagram
- Follow her on Pinterest
- Connect with her on Facebook
- Grab One Year of Done-For-You Email Marketing Template's: https://www.girlmeansbusiness.com/inbox
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How To Use Email Marketing As A Wedding Pro – Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Create An Automated Email Marketing Funnel That Sells With A Nurture Sequence
- The Only Marketing Hack You Need In Your Creative Business
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.