I'm on the So, Here's The Thing Podcast today, talking all about the top 5 strategies you need to include in your business plan!
Writing a business plan can feel overwhelming–it's why most business owners decide it's not worth their time. But I'm here to show you how writing a business plan can be easy (and why you should write one, even if you've been in business for some time!).
Today I'm chatting all writing your business plan on the podcast So, Here's the Thing. Host Laylee Emadi and I walk through my top 5 tips for crafting a business plan.
This episode is actionable and will be so helpful as you navigate the tricky road of writing a solid strategy for your business!
A special thanks to Laylee for having me on her show. I hope you enjoy this episode. After you listen, respond to this email with your questions–and let me know if it helped ya!
On this episode of So, Here's the Thing Podcast with Laylee Emadi:
- Get to Know Candice (1:17)
- Selling Your Business (3:35)
- What is a Business Plan (7:41)
- 5 Components of a Business Plan (9:30)
- Vision Casting: Mission, Vision, & Purpose (MVP)
- How your mission helps to solve the problems of your customers.
– What do you do for your customers?
– How do you do it?
– Who are you doing it for?
– What value do you bring to them?
- Focus on who your ideal customers are.
- Chart a pathway to profitability.
- Marketing & Sales
- Unpopular Opinion
CONNECT WITH PODCAST
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- 5 Tips On Crafting a Business Plan To Book Out Your Biz With Your Ideal Clients And Get Paid
- What A Business Plan Will REALLY Reveal About Your Business
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.