Amber Housley is a marketing guru and business strategist with a career that has evolved tremendously over the last 11 years. She started her first business in 2007, where she planned weddings and designed stationery. What led her to make a big shift in her career?
Amber shares her journey through entrepreneurship, working with billion-dollar companies on their marketing, and how she’s found her purpose in helping women create thriving businesses & joy-filled lives.
She gives us permission in this episode to show up for our businesses and our lives.
In today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Amber Housley:
- Amber talks about how overwhelm with her job led her to want to make a big change
- How her former wedding-related businesses led her to her purpose today
- Learning how to say no and creating margin in your life
- What working in marketing for billion-dollar companies taught her about her own small business
- How to stop creative dreaming and start creative doing
- The biggest mistake creatives make with their marketing and how to solve it
- The 2 KPI’s you should be tracking in your business
- Download the free checklist Amber mentioned in the show: https://www.amberhousley.com/pretty
- Learn how Amber creates her yearly goal vision boards: https://www.amberhousley.com/visionboard
- Looking to create your business marketing plan in 5 days? Check out Amber’s flourish workshop: https://ah.amberhousley.com/flourish
- Check out the woman who inspires Amber by leading with her purpose — Amber Lilyestrom
Thank you for listening to today’s episode! Be sure to continue the conversation in our Facebook Group— what was YOUR biggest takeaway?
Ways to Connect with Amber Housley
- Instagram: @AmberHousley, @InspiredRetreat
- Facebook: @AmberHousley
- Podcast: The Bloom & Grow Show Website | iTunes Subscription
- Website: AmberHousley.com
- Her 4 Day Workshop: InspiredRetreat.com
Explore More Resources
- How To Focus Your Marketing Platforms And Go All-In On Just ONE
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
- The Power of Creativity in Numbers