If you are reading this, you are likely in one of two places. You are either treading water trying to keep up with all the latest and greatest marketing platforms or you are feeling immense guilt that you haven’t tried the newest one yet. Either way, I don’t want you to spend another minute in that place! Inside this episode, learn how to focus your marketing platforms (so you can show up well and make your marketing work better for you).
In the FINAL (yes, final!) episode of our marketing series, I want to dive into why you should go all in when it comes to utilizing platforms FOR your marketing plan. You don't have to do it all, and you shouldn't do it all! Simply show up where your ideal client is, where you feel comfortable and energized, and in ways that work best for you and your audience.
I truly believe that marketing is a generous act of helping others solve their problems. It is not about the platforms you use or the latest trends; it is about spreading your message that ultimately helps others.
In this episode on how to focus your marketing platforms, learn:
- Focusing your energy where it matters most in marketing
- How to choose the platforms that you feel you can be “your best” on
- A quick recap of the marketing series (can you believe we made it through 10 episodes?!)
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How To Streamline & Automate Your Marketing with Katie Costa
- How To Create Content Buckets And Save Yourself A Ton Of Time Marketing Your Biz
- Kara Duncan On How Solopreneurs Can Balance Doing “All the Things” with Fast & Slow Marketing
- 5 Instagram Marketing Trends You Need To Know In 2021
- 5 Ways To Use The Clubhouse App As An Entrepreneur