We all want a marketing machine that is more intuitive, less overwhelming, and easy. But do you know the secret to creating that for your business? No? Well, we got you! Katie Costa joins us today to spill all the magic behind her proven marketing strategies.
Katie is the CEO of The Wellness Marketer and founder of the Holistic Marketing Academy. She learned marketing by the seat of her pants in her first business and has since grown to be a Nutritional Scientist and Marketing Professional who helps holistic practitioners and wellpreneurs grow their business online using holistic marketing strategies.
Katie learned marketing by the seat of her pants in her first business, a natural personal care product company, launched in university. After a lot of trial and error (and tears, lost $$, and head-banging against the keyboard), she created a formula that healthcare professionals, wellness businesses, and entrepreneurs will *swoon* over.
As the creator of Holistic Marketing Academy, a self-paced program to help wellpreneur’s grow their business online, she teaches people how to use the best of branding, email marketing, and Instagram to create a marketing machine that grows your business. The secret? Learning how to streamline + automate so you can spend less time on marketing, and more time doing the stuff you love.
This episode is part of our ongoing marketing series.
To see previous episodes and current episodes, click here.
Let’s dive in as we learn how to streamline + automate so you can spend less time on marketing, and more time doing the stuff you love.
On this episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Katie Costa, learn:
- The difference between marketing & sales
- What holistic marketing is and how it will benefit your business to understand it
- How to avoid marketing burn out
- Key tools and tips to streamline and automate your marketing strategy
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH KATIE COSTA
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Explore More Resources
- How To Level-Up Your Storytelling In Your Marketing (And Attract Clients)
- Kara Duncan On How Solopreneurs Can Balance Doing “All the Things” with Fast & Slow Marketing
- 5 Instagram Marketing Trends You Need To Know In 2021
- How to Create An Automated Email Marketing Funnel That Sells With A Nurture Sequence
- The Only Marketing Hack You Need In Your Creative Business