Are you tired of balancing “all the things” when it comes to marketing? Maybe you're just totally burnt out because you've been on the social media treadmill for so long. In today's episode, Kara Duncan shares how you can balance doing “all the things” with fast AND slow marketing.
What if your marketing could be a mixture of fast techniques that get you in front of your ideal clients quickly–and slow techniques that take time to work, but once they do, they have maximum impact?
Marketing isn't just shouting on social media all the time, and in fact, you should be finding ways to create a more sustainable marketing plan. A marketing plan that incorporates fast and slow marketing, so you can get back to doing what you love most (serving your clients and making money).
Kara Duncan from The Kara Report joins me today to talk ALLLLL about the difference between fast and slow marketing – and how you can market your business more sustainably.
This episode is part of our ongoing marketing series.
To see previous episodes and current episodes, click here.
Kara Duncan writes website copy and blogging content for creative businesses who want to elevate their online presence and get more eyes on their content through the power of SEO and Pinterest.
The same way most of us have been told to diversify our income streams, Kara wants you to diversify your marketing and help you build a sustainable business where you can wake up with inquiries (and sales!) in your inbox.
Kara has worked as a ghostwriter for some incredible businesses – from luxury wedding planners planning 7 figure events to business systems strategists looking to scale their impact. Her unique approach to using fast and slow methods to market your business is designed to help both the DIY solopreneur and someone who is ready to just hand over their marketing and focus on their own zone of genius: serving their clients.
On this episode where we teach you how to balance fast & slow marketing with Kara Duncan. Learn:
- The difference between fast and slow marketing techniques
- How to evaluate your marketing techniques and what is stopping your visitors from engaging further
- Actionable tips to avoid burnout from doing both fast and slow marketing
- Tools to utilize Pinterest as a marketing tool for your business
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH COPYWRITER & MARKETING EXPERT KARA DUNAN
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- The Only Marketing Hack You Need In Your Creative Business
- How to Create An Automated Email Marketing Funnel That Sells With A Nurture Sequence
- 5 Instagram Marketing Trends You Need To Know In 2021
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging in 2021 With Vanessa Hicks
- Podcasting as a Powerful Marketing Funnel with Veteran Podcaster Kinsey Roberts
- Why Your Next Lead Magnet Should Be a Quiz How To Create One with Zafira Rajan
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.