Kinsey Roberts, host of the She Creates Business Podcast, sits down with me and shares how podcasting can become a powerful marketing funnel. Her podcast is one of the most well-known shows in her niche. And she's mastered balancing value and using her podcast for marketing.
She believes that podcasting is a powerful platform. When women get behind the mic and share their stories, experiences, and knowledge they can make big waves in their corners of the world.
This episode is part of our ongoing marketing series.
To see previous episodes and current episodes, click here.
Kinsey has been podcasting for almost 5 years! She is a marketing coach for wedding pros, venue owner, and host of the popular industry podcast, She Creates Business. Kinsey takes us on a journey of how to use your podcast as your primary marketing funnel and accelerate your podcast and business.
Have you been thinking about starting a podcast? Maybe your curious about how it all works? Today's episode is going to help you take one step forward in starting your podcast–your leveraging your current show as a marketing funnel.
On this episode about podcasting with Kinsey Roberts:
- Starting a podcast – the first step!
- How to find your podcast topic and niche
- How your podcast will act as a marketing funnel and what results come from it
- What podcast trends you should pay attention to if you already have a podcast
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH PODCAST EXPERT KINSEY ROBERTS
- Check out Kinsey's website
- You can catch up with her every week on her podcasts: She Creates Business and The Venue Podcast.
- Follow her on Instagram
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Explore More Resources
- The Only Marketing Hack You Need In Your Creative Business
- How to Create An Automated Email Marketing Funnel That Sells With A Nurture Sequence
- 5 Instagram Marketing Trends You Need To Know In 2021
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging in 2021 With Vanessa Hicks
- Kara Duncan On How Solopreneurs Can Balance Doing “All the Things” with Fast & Slow Marketing
- Why Your Next Lead Magnet Should Be a Quiz How To Create One with Zafira Rajan
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.