I had a chance to sit down with Amanda Joyce Weber, host of the One Simple Shift Podcast. In my interview with her we spoke about what it means to be in “drift mode” while building your business and how that can stunt your growth.
In this episode, share my tips to help you get out of drift mode and back into design mode. These past 12 months have taught us A LOT about entrepreneurship, and if you're feeling like you lack direction or just want help focusing on your next steps – I'll teach you how to do just that inside this episode.
How? By doing an exercise called vision casting. This is something I teach inside my mastermind, and it's an incredible exercise that will help you get out of “drift mode” and into design mode in your business.
(Not sure what I mean by drift mode and design mode? Don't worry, I share it all on this episode of the One Simple Shift podcast!)
Come join Amanda and I and learn how to vision cast for your business–so YOU can make sure you're growing your business in the right direction.
In this episode of the One Simple Shift podcast, we chat about:
- How to determine if you're in drift mode vs. design mode—what these are, why they matter, and what to do if you need to switch it up ASAP
- Candice’s two-step process to vision cast for your business and how to use this as a tool to design your future
- Amanda’s spills about the pivotal time she found herself in drift mode and how she designed everything that came next
- Some serious insight around the most crucial part of building the dream business (spoiler alert: it isn’t what you think!)
- What to do when making the money becomes less exciting than it used to be and how to reconnect with what matters most
- The most important questions you can ask when designing your future life and business and how to get started now (not a month from now!)