Jereshia Hawk went from leading $400 Million pipeline projects as an engineer to doubling her corporate salary and quitting her job within the first year of starting her online business. She has helped hundreds of coaches, consultants and freelancers turn their side hustle selling services into six-figure businesses through her proven program, Services That Sell.
Her proven process teaches students how to cut through the confusion and start selling their services consistently without the bells and whistles. Simply focusing on the fundamentals and nailing the basics so they can build a sustainable business online.
At the heart of Jereshia’s mission is her belief that entrepreneurship is the bridge to economic equalization for underrepresented populations. She believes that ALL women and people of color should have the ability to take their skill sets and turn them into services they can sell, regaining control over their earning potential outside of a traditional paycheck.
On today’s episode of the podcast. Jereshia candidly shares her journey to entrepreneurship. The failures. The successes. The NUMBERS. And she gives us valuable takeaways to start making things happen in our own businesses and lives.
She has received national media coverage in numerous print, online, and top podcasts including Forbes, Black Enterprise, Side Hustle Pro Podcast, and more.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Jereshia Hawk:
Jereshiashares her rise in corporate America, and what she saw in her workplace that made her want to lead the charge for change
- She believes that the experience and tools you’ve acquired in your own career journey are the pathway to entrepreneurship and encourages us all to draw on our experiences to build the businesses we want
- We have a discussion on diversity in the workplace and in our businesses. She shares advice on how we can ensure that we are proactively filling seats at the table with people of color and women of color
- She reminds us that when you allow yourself to be uncomfortable, your potential can grow tremendously
- If you feel uncomfortable, that’s probably the room you should be in
- Jereshia wants you to cut through the confusion and start selling your services consistently without the bells and whistles. She shares what fundamentals she wants us to focus on so we can nail the basics and build a sustainable business.
- She wants you to stop mimicking what the millionaires are doing in their business and chart your own path
Jereshiashares her business model of flipping the funnel AKA her POT method Jereshiais here to remind you a valuable lesson…. Don’t get disappointed by the results you didn’t get from the work you didn’t do
- The “ick” factor in sales is something we all struggle with.
Jereshiashares her actionable tips to gettingover your fear of sales and it starts with your ego
- A transaction must take place before a transformation can occur
- Learn who inspires Jereshia by living their purpose and how purpose has changed her life and her business
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
JereshiaSaid: Episode 12 – How to Break Through the Income Plateau: What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith J. Cunningham
- The Prayer of Jabez Devotional by Bruce Wilkinson
- The 4 Step Framework To Create & Sell Your Signature Service Masterclass
- Roadmap to Converting Clients
- Ready to find your ideal clients? Sign up to learn when my 5-day workshop goes live: http://insiders.candicecoppola.com
CONNECT WITH JERESHIA HAWK
- Visit her Website: JereshiaHawk.com
- Listen to her Podcast: Jereshia Says
- Follower her on Instagram: @JereshiaHawk
- Become a Fan on Facebook:
- Join her Goal Getter Facebook Group
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- WEDDING INDUSTRY: Do your services complement your brand?
- Amber Housley Gives You Permission to Start Showing Up in Your Life & Business
- Charging What You’re Worth is a Big Lie. Stop Using This Philosophy to Price Your Services, and do THIS Instead
- WEDDING INDUSTRY: If a Client Haggles on Your Price, Is That a Red Flag?
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.