What if you could spend your days working on the things that only YOU can do? What if you were able to leverage your digital assets to grow your business while working less How do you create clarity and alignment to optimize your online presence?
My guests on today’s episode of The Power and Purpose Podcast are Kimi & Pua, co-owners of Boss Up Media and hosts of the Boss Up Academy Podcast. Their business journey and powerful partnership began in 2015. Following their shared desire to create more freedom, service, and purpose in their lives, they started a little podcast that grew into a coaching business, online academy, and digital marketing agency based in Honolulu, HI.
At Boss Up Media, they help heart-led individuals and organizations increase their impact in the world by bringing humanity back to the digital world. They focus on both the inner and outer work it takes to master and leverage this new world of digital marketing, online sales, and global communication. They empower their clients and students to leverage technology to create more ease, joy, and human connection in their lives.
Kimi and Pua deliver VIP digital media solutions to inspire, inform and convert. Their full-service digital media solutions are designed to streamline your online presence, digital marketing, sales process, and expansion so that you can serve more clients and customers without ever compromising your authenticity and integrity of service.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Kimi & Pua of Boss Up Media:
- Strategies to streamline your systems to keep you in your zone of genius
- How do you leverage your digital assets (website, online courses, social media, email list) to grow your business while working less?
- How do you create clarity and alignment to optimize your online presence?
- What does it take to create an extraordinary professional partnership?
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know– what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH KIMI & PUA
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- Jamie Kutchman Wynn on How The Fires In Our Business Become Out Greatest Strength
- 4 Strategies That Will Help You Book MORE Of Your Ideal Clients
- How Do You Know When It's Time to Go From Solo Entrepreneur to Building a Team?
- Terrica Skaggs On Why You Need to Be Ready For Your Oprah Moment (and how to be unapologetically you)
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.