Brittney Carmichael is the founder of Shine School, an online course to help women awaken their authentic selves and reclaim their power. She is known for her spiritual truth-tellin’ style and her ability to make women beautiful – inside & out. After overcoming decades of a lack of self-love, Brit has become a firm believer that holistic healing and self-care must be the foundation for conscious living and intentional leadership.
Experiencing breakthroughs in her personal life and business, she is passionate about supporting women exploring their own unique gifts and helping them share their message with the world.
She’s a multi-passionate, multi-business-owned entrepreneur who is on a mission to inspire women to create a soul-filled life full of purpose, passion, and peacefulness. In today’s episode, Britt wants us to start breaking free of negative beliefs, let go of limiting labels, and tapping into our creative power so that we can confidently trust our intuition to live life with intention.
In today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, we chat with Brittney Carmichael about some interesting topics-like the tarot–and how we can use the tarot and oracle cards to lean into our intuition and guide us in our business:
- What's the difference between tarot and oracle cards, and how do you get started?
- How do you use divination cards in your self-care rituals and for business?
- What inspired you to create the Shine From the Inside Oracle deck?
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know– what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH BRITTNEY CARMICHAEL
- Visit her website brittneycarmichael.com
- Follow her on Instagram
- Connect with her on Pinterest
- Follow her on Facebook
- Check out Shine from the Inside
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- Featured On: Her Fearless Hustle Podcast |Fear Is The Thief of Action
- 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Do
- The Secret to Designing a Business You Love” How to Vision Cast For Your Biz – And Why You Need To
- A Year of Purpose: 12 Lessons Learned Since We Launched The Podcast
- Samie Roberts On How to Build, Manage and Fix Your Reputation
- You Can Do Anything But Not Everything: How To Get Better At Saying No
- Featured On: A Well Rounded Life Podcast
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.