Bernel Westbrook of Branded by Bernel teaches us how we can build a foundation of trust with our ideal clients with her four pillars of branding.
Have you ever wondered how you can book your ideal clients quicker? Growing a foundation of trust with that client is the key. Listen to this podcast episode below or browse the show notes for more details.
Branding. I know it’s something you’ve obsessed over, and for a good reason. It’s important! But how do you build a brand your ideal clients can trust from the moment they land on your website?
And why is trust SO important in branding?
My guest on today’s episode of The Power in Purpose podcast is a branding expert for creative entrepreneurs–and she breaks it down for us, step-by-step through her four pillars of branding.
Bernel Westbrook is the owner and lead designer of Branded by Bernel, a design boutique based in Charlotte, North Carolina. With a background deeply rooted in fine art and a degree in web development, she lives by her motto “to obsess over the details, so you don't have to.”
She works with creative entrepreneurs to build brands and websites that establish a foundation of trust. Since she started her business in 2016, Bernel has served the creative industry with high energy, tell-it-like-it-is honesty, and a passion for inspiring others. She’s a world traveler, recovering perfectionist, and a chocolate enthusiast.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Bernel Westbrook:
- Learn how Bernel overcame perfectionism and how you can, too.
- How can our branding help to establish a foundation of trust with our ideal clients?
- What ARE the 4 pillars of branding, and how can you leverage them?
- How to set brand goals that you are consistent with.
- When is it time for a rebrand? Bernel breaks it down (and it’s probably not what you think!).
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know– what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH BERNEL WESTBROOK
- Visit her website brandedbybernel.com
- Follow her on Instagram
- Connect on Pinterest
- Follow her on Facebook
- Check out her Branding Fundamentals Guide
- The minimal-ish shop: Shop Showit Templates Now!
- 25% off coupon for any of my Showit Templates – code: POWERINPURPOSE
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- Why Your Not Attracting The Right Clients and How To Fix It
- How To Start a Wedding Planning Business
- 5 Ways To Get Out Of Drift Mode and Into Design Mode
- Fears, Facts & Feelings: How to Navigate Your Creative Business During the Coronavirus (COVID 19) Pandemic
- 3 Ways to Safeguard your Creative Health
- Allison Sugahara on Why Brands That Cultivate Authentic Connections Are the Ones That Win
- Honeybook Review: Is Honeybook Right For Your Business? 5 Things You Need to Know Before You Make the Switch
- Samie Roberts On How to Build, Manage and Fix Your Reputation
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.