Naomi Powell's journey is a living, breathing example that you not only get to do meaningful work; you also get to have an abundant, dynamic, and expansive life for yourself in the process.
Naomi Powell is a business and mindset coach, sought after speaker, and the host of The Lifestyle Edit Podcast. She is on a mission to support heart-centered coaches and consultants to break out of the feast to famine cycle and step into financial overflow doing meaningful work they love.
Over the past six years, she’s helped hundreds of female entrepreneurs to uncomplicate their businesses so they can work less and live more without resorting to hustle or burnout.
And in today’s episode, Naomi helps us go from under-booked and underpaid to consistently attracting and converting ideal clients through magnetic marketing and soulful sales.
Naomi is committed to showing service providers that they don’t need to choose between doing transformative work and running a profitable business.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Naomi Powell:
- What is soulful sales and how can we flip our mindset in believing that sales aren't slimy?
- We know that marketing is simply sharing your message so it reaches the right people. You talk about magnetic marketing. How can we create magnetic marketing strategies for your content?
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
CONNECT WITH NAOMI POWELL
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Free Business Plan Outline + Guide: https://candicecoppola.com/bizplan
- Tools I Use to Run My Business: https://candicecoppola.com/tools
- Goal Setting Workbook: https://candicecoppola.com/goals
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How To Create An Ideal Client Avatar in Four Easy Steps
- 5 Secrets To Consistent Sales – Sales Techniques That Work For Creatives
- Why You're Not Attracting The Right Clients and How to Fix it
- 4 Strategies That Will Help You Book MORE Of Your Ideal Clients
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.