Want to know what makes an offer actually SELL? I'm on The Breakthrough Brand Podcast, breaking down how I increased my launch revenue by 1885.28%, making $41,688 in 14-days.
Yep, that growth is almost a 2000% increase while selling the same thing as before. But, to see that shift, I made some serious changes to my launch strategies with the way I marketed the offer and my mindset around selling.
In this episode of The Breakthrough Brand podcast with host Elizabeth McCravy, I get really REAL about what shifts I made to see this growth.
Whether you’re just dreaming of launching something for the first time or you’re on your tenth launch, I know my advice will help you see results.
We also talk about my journey building up my previous wedding planning business to a multiple six-figure company, and then selling it in 2019.
If you’ve ever wondered HOW you create a business that’s “sell-able”, I share a bit more about that, too! After selling my business, I transitioned into coaching and mentoring wedding professionals full-time, and that’s where this offer we’re talking about today comes into play!
The Breakthrough Brand podcast with host Elizabeth McCravy is full of relatable, raw and tactical business trainings to keep you moving towards your big goals.
Elizabeth is here to pull back the curtain of all things successful business building. She believes that how to build a thriving business shouldn’t be a secret. Let's build your BREAKTHROUGH BRAND!
On this episode of the Breakthrough Brand Podcast with Elizabeth McCravy:
- 5 launch changes I made to increase my launch by almost 2,000%
- My journey to launch and the mistakes I made
- How/why I sold my previous business
- My advice to you for your next launch
CONNECT WITH ELIZABETH OF THE BREAKTHROUGH BRAND PODCAST
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- Software I Use In My 6-Figure Coaching & Course Business
- What Is Analysis Paralysis, What Causes it & How To Overcome It
- Showit Templates for Coaches: Save 12% Off Templates at Elizabeth McCravy
- Elizabeth McCravy on how to create a knock-out business brand and website
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business