Do you have a defined sales process for engagement season?
When we start out in business we wear MANY hats and there is one hat, in particular, you might not be aware of that you put on every day.
Along with being in charge of everything from your website to payroll– you’re also the lead salesperson for your business. In fact, the role of sales might be the most important role of all.
As we enter into Engagement Season (which traditionally runs from November to April) I want you to start developing your sales strategy NOW. In order to be successful in business, you MUST be successful in sales. That’s why I’m sharing 5 sales strategies that work and will help you level up your sales process this engagement season.
Why do you need a sales process?
Did you know that people who write down their goals are 42% more likely to achieve them? The same principle can be applied to strategies for your business: sales strategies, marketing strategies, and growth strategies. They’re all the same in that when you develop these areas on paper, you’re much more likely to see them through to success.
On today’s episode of The Power in Purpose podcast, I walk you through how to develop a sales process for engagement season, including:
- Personalizing Your Pitch: Every person who inquires about your goods or services is unique. Are you personalizing your sales pitch to each individual?
- Talking Like a Human: Learn why keeping it simple and talking like your customer helps you to land more sales.
- Communicating Your Why: This whole show is based around the power behind your purpose, and when you can communicate why you do what you do, that has the ability to deeply resonate with your customers.
- Understanding the Problems and Communicating How You’re the Solution: Paint a picture of what life would be like if this person booked your services. What’s the transformation?
- Listening Without Intent to Respond: Far too often, we’re not really listening. Are you listening, or listening with the intent to respond?
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- Christine Blubaugh on how to write sales copy that doesn’t feel icky
- 4 Strategies That Will Help You Book MORE Of Your Ideal Clients
- Learn more about Honeybook and How it Can Help You Land the Sale
- How to Vision Cast for Your Biz – And Why You Need To
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!