I was honored to be invited to be the first guest on Milton Lawrence Jr's new endeavor to help educate and connect the wedding industry: The Wedding Safari Podcast. Milton and I caught up on the current state of the industry and discussed my recent blog post, It's Time for a Change in Your Strategy.
I believe it's time for you to switch up your strategy for your wedding industry business, and on the Wedding Safari Podcast, Milton and I talk all about how you can do that.
You can visit TheWeddingSafariPodcast.com to listen to our conversation and both of our insights on the current state of the wedding industry. It's been tough times, but there ARE some things you can do to grow your wedding industry business.
I hope you enjoy– and be sure to subscribe to the podcast feed on your Mac device to get the newest episodes as they're released.
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- The Secret to Designing a Business You Love: How To Vision Cast For Your Biz – And Why You Need To
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
- Featured On: So, Here’s The Thing Podcast
- Featured On: The Mary Marantz Show Podcast
- Featured on She Creates Business Podcast: How to Pick the Right Conference for You