Josie & Taylor from Good Seed Floral shares how to start a floral design business, even if you don't have experience. Learn how they did it, and how they've leveraged Instagram, email marketing, and their business partnership to build an in-demand business.
Have you ever wondered what it's really like to have a business partner? Or maybe you're curious about how someone creates an in-demand business using social media? Or maybe you want to learn how to start a floral design business?
In today’s episode, I’m chatting with the ladies from Good Seed Floral, Josie & Taylor. They reveal their business journey and how they’ve created an in-demand floral design company that serves niche customers.
When Josie and Taylor started their business, they had ZERO contacts and ZERO experience. Along the way, they’ve developed an in-demand floral design studio thanks to their tenacity, talent, and use of Instagram and email marketing.
Good Seed Floral is a full-service wedding floral design studio based in Portland, OR and Austin, TX who help brides wanting something a little different and 100% them. They are committed to helping other florists realize their dreams and feel confident about running their business well, believing that we are all truly better together.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Josie & Taylor of Good Seed Floral:
- Being true to yourself, knowing your style, and how to leverage this to attract your ideal customers
- Have you ever wondered how to start a floral design business? As self-taught floral designers, learn how they started a floral business without any experience or any contacts
- With over 90% of their bookings coming from Instagram, these ladies have harnessed the power of social media as a lead source. They share tips on how you can make Instagram a better lead source for your business
- Have all the questions about email lists? Good Seed Floral has a highly engaged email list. Learn how they use email marketing to develop relationships with their clients
- Partnerships and business partners in the wedding industry and why having an open hand is their secret to working together
It's a powerful episode, to say the least, and I'm excited for you to learn from these two smart women!
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Rhiannon Bosse's Episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast
- Katie Davis of Ponderosa & Thyme
- Business & Boom Workshops by Good Seed Floral
- Learn more about my mastermind, WeddingPro Insiders, before the doors reopen on January 27th
CONNECT WITH JOSIE & TAYLOR
- Visit their website
- Follow @GoodSeedFloral on Instagram
- Register for one of their workshops and use the code “PURPOSE” to save $100
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
- 5 Instagram Marketing Trends You Need To Know In 2021
- How to Create An Automated Email Marketing Funnel That Sells With A Nurture Sequence
- Tyler J. McCall on How to turn followers into fans and how to start leveraging your instagram to scale your business
- How I Started My Business In An Economic Downturn
- The Key To Sales: The Know, Like, Trust Factor with Kendra Swalls
- How To Use Email Marketing As A Wedding Pro – Step-by-Step Guide