Designer Hayley Paige, the creative talent behind her own mega bridal brand, shares her journey and ‘Paiges it Forward' with candid insights on business.
Have you ever wondered what the entrepreneurial journey looked like for one of your favorite designers? Today, I have the special privilege to chat with Hayley Paige: designer, creator, and emoji maker!
Hayley is the creative powerhouse behind the Hayley Paige brand, having dressed thousands of brides across the world — and some of our favorite celebrities. Her brand is synonymous with craftsmanship, MAGIC, beauty, rock n’ roll, FUN, and creativity.
As the head designer for Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Hayley Paige Occasions, Hayley Paige Red Carpet, and La Petite Hayley Paige at JLM Couture, she has received global recognition for her collections.
Her red carpet pieces have been worn by musicians, influencers, and trendsetters such as Carrie Underwood, Chrissy Teigen, Olivia Wilde, just to name a few.
In February of 2017, she launched her first app, Holy Matrimoji, and followed that with a 6-part TLC Series Hayley Ever After.
It is a privilege and an honor to interview Hayley and share with you her interesting story: how she got started in fashion, the steps that she took and the opportunities she created, and alllllllll the things she learned along the way.
To put it simply, Hayley is impressive: she's brilliant in business and design, exceptionally talented, down-to-earth, kind, generous, and is constantly finding ways to “Paige” it forward. When her brand came on to the bridal scene, she changed the face of bridal — and one way was her ability to connect with her audience and her customers.
In today’s episode of The Power in Purpose podcast, Hayley Paige shares:
- Hayley wants you to know that YOU are on your own special page and gives you advice on embracing YOUR journey
- How to silence your inner self-doubt that is getting in the way of your beautiful ability to execute
- How to get through “designers bedrock” or creative roadblocks
- We walk through the many “hats” Hayley wears on a daily basis, and how she manages her myriad of endeavors with a simple philosophy
- Why a connection with your customer and a “manifesto” for your brand is so important
- Hayley's advice on how to pursue your passion when you’re not sure where to get started
Connect With Hayley Paige
- Instagram: @MissHayleyPaige
- Facebook: Hayley Paige Bridal
- YouTube Channel: Hayley Paige YouTube
- Visit Website & Store: HayleyPaige.com
- Hayley's Merch & Swag Shop: PopUpHayleyPaige.com
- HOLY MATRIMOJI: Download the App
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- How to Start a Wedding Planning Business
- The Secret to Designing a Business You Love: How To Vision Cast For Your Biz – And Why You Need To
- Allie Casazza Wants You To Know You Don’t Have to Accept Your Circumstances
- Kimi & Pua Teach You Strategies to Streamline Your Systems That’ll Keep you In Your Zone of Genius
- Kristy Rice on how to become a published author, license your work and create products
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know — what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!