Tyler J McCall is an Instagram and social media marketer, strategist, and coach for creatives and online business owners. And he wants you to turn those Instagram followers from passive people who *might* be interested in what you have to say… into raving fans who buy from you and love EVERYTHING you do.
He teaches business owners how to use Instagram with the intention to grow their community and business online. Tyler J McCall focuses on using Instagram and social media to tell stories, build relationships, and convert followers to fans, drawing from his 10 years of experience in non-profit marketing and management and community organizing.
He’s taught thousands of entrepreneurs, myself included, since getting into the online marketing game in 2015.
Tyler wants you to STOP focusing on vanity metrics and START focusing on building an engaging community that you selflessly serve with your content, products, and services. I was a student of Tyler’s after discovering his message– it really resonated with me during a time when I felt like I wasn’t getting much leverage in marketing and on social media. I applied his principles and put them into action. What happened next was not only an increase in engagement but a total mindset shift when it comes to Instagram and online marketing.
In this episode, Instagram expert Tyler J. Mcall teaches you how to turn followers into fans. You'll learn:
- How his first business was a creative outlet that began to fuel his desire for entrepreneurship, but it wasn’t a business he wanted to continue building
- His transition from community builder into Instagram marketing and strategy
- How to accelerate the know/like factor on Instagram and online
- Why you need to get completely clear on who you're talking to and your objectives
- Two ways for you to start showing up on Instagram
- How getting more specific changed his business and ultimately made his business more profitable by 700%
Are you interested in learning more about how to turn your followers into fans on Instagram with Tyler J. McCall?
Check out Tyler's podcast, The Online Business Show!
Thank you for listening to today’s episode! Be sure to continue the conversation in our Facebook Group– what was YOUR biggest takeaway? |