Heather Crabtree wants YOU to run a savvy businesses and live a more fulfilled life. I’m lucky to have been able to call Heather, the leader of the Savvy Business Community, a friend over over 10 years. She’s been able to grow a community of women into a 16,000 member strong group where she leads by example, everyday, mentoring and coaching other entrepreneurs.
Before Heather launched the Savvy Business Community, she co-owned a wedding planning and design company for over 10 years.
She experienced a pivotal moment in her career, and in her life, when she decided to start over. Heather shares that part of her journey and much more in today’s episode.
Two years ago, Heather’s daughter London was diagnosed with stage IV cancer. She candidly and bravely shared her family’s journey to get London well, and through sharing their story, she inspired thousands.
This episode of The Power in Purpose podcast is all about transformation, sharing your journey, and shifting your mindset. Heather doesn’t provide you with a checklist of to-dos, but rather, she gets to the heart of why we self-sabotage, hold ourselves back, don’t take action, and limit our success.
You do it.
I do it.
We all do it. And Heather’s here to call us out on it so we can start scaling our businesses and our lives. Pretty powerful stuff.
In this episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast, Heather Crabtree shares:
- How Heather transitioned from one career to another–and how you can, too
- The universal problems that are preventing you from scaling your business
- Learn how to shift into your CEO mindset and what that means
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH HEATHER CRABTREE
- Instagram: @Heather_Crabtree
- Facebook: Heather Crabtree
- Heathers *NEW* Facebook Group: Your Savvy Business + Life with Heather Crabtree
- Visit Heather’s Website: heathercrabtree.com
- Download Heather's Savvy Business Roadmap: The Savvy Business Roadmap
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment