When Zafira Rajan decided to experiment in her business by niching down, her business exploded.
If you’ve been struggling with the idea of niching down — you know, the anxiety you feel “cutting out” an entire category (or categories!) of customers — then this episode will have a profound impact on you.
Zafira is the founder of Zafira Rajan, Inc., a branding strategy and copywriting consultancy for conscious coaches, health, wellness, and lifestyle entrepreneurs. She supports her clients in the elevation and creation of their brands through personality-driven conversion copy that brings their vision to life and impacts positive change on their audience.
Her mission is to help them find what makes them unique in their industry and sets them apart with strong brand messaging and copy that attracts their ideal clients. She lights up helping them launch their next big thing with brand clarity!
The truth is: the marketing world is noisy and personality-driven content wins. Zafira walks us through how to infuse our personality in our copy and why it matters so much. Learn how to to write personality-driven copy and how to niche down in your business.
On Today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast with Zafira Rajan:
- How Zafira niched down and how you should, too
- Does niching down make you feel anxious? Is it true that if you niche down you might lose customers?
- 3 ways to discover your niche
- Treating your business as an experiment is liberating. Learn more about this lesson and Zafira’s advice on how to lay down your perfectionist sword.
- How important is it to understand who your ideal customer is when you’re writing conversion/sales copy?
- Why the copy on your homepage is so important, why you’re probably doing it wrong, and how to do it right
- How to “data mine” for information using your existing and past customers to ring the bells in your audience head
- Copy can only do so much, and the design of that copy can be the final push a customer needs to connect with you. Learn more about how visually presenting your copy is the final step
- How to repurpose content rather than starting from scratch
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
CONNECT WITH ZAFIRA
Explore More Wedding Industry Resources
- Why You're Not Attracting The Right Clients and How to Fix It
- Christine Blubaugh on how to write sales copy that doesn’t feel icky
- You Can't Be Everything to Everyone
- Hailey Dale Shares How You Can Run Your First Content Experiment
- Selina Howard on Finding Your Purpose, Making Bold Moves & Serving Your Niche
- How To Level-Up Your Storytelling In Your Marketing (And Attract Clients)
- Why Your Next Lead Magnet Should Be a Quiz How To Create One with Zafira Rajan
Thanks for tuning into today’s episode of The Power in Purpose Podcast. I want to know– what was your biggest takeaway? Head to my Instagram to join the conversation!
Some of the links used in this blog post are affiliate links. When you purchase something, our company receives a small compensation at no cost to you. This compensation helps to maintain the cost of creating helpful content, like our podcast, so you can build a profitable business with purpose.