We’re celebrating a full YEAR of purpose! It’s been exactly 12 months since we launched The Power in Purpose podcast and I wanted to celebrate. In fact, we’re celebrating a few things on today’s show — and I’m going to leave the rest as a surprise!
The last year has been a year of discovery. Discovery of purpose, how it can change our lives and our business. We’ve heard dozens of stories of successful entrepreneurs whose lives changed once they discovered why they do what they do.
I’ve gotten countless emails, messages and DM’s from our listeners sharing their stories and how listening to the show has changed their lives and their business. In this short episode, we’re taking a look back at the 12 lessons we’ve all learned since we launched The Power in Purpose.
He who has a why can endure any how.”
— Frederick Nietzsche
Episodes Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Episode 022: Megan Gillikin
- Episode 019: Jereshia Hawk
- Episode 024: Zafira Rajan
- Episode 021: Rhiannon Bosse
- Episode 015: Shannon Pilcher
- Episode 013: Maghon Taylor
- Episode 008: Mary Marantz
- Episode 005: Tyler J. McCall
- Episode 002: Beth Chapman
- Episode 003: Amber Housley
- Episode 006: Heather Crabtree
- Episode 014: Hayley Paige
Thank you for listening and for sharing your own stories. I can’t wait to see what the next year brings for us all!